[MantaReport] Friday 4-26-19, Eight Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 00:32:45 PDT 2019

Friday 4-26-19, Eight Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
Saw Kenzie on the afternoon dive.
On night dive plankton was weak at circle but had Jana Lightning and Queenie swim past.  I did a tour and found Queenie in shallow by Sheraton lights.  Continuing our tour we found a board w blue lights in about 15 feet of water w choke plankton.  Below it were Bertha Koie Vicky Amanda Jana and lightning.
Lots and lots of boats.  Several 6 packs that I’ve never seen before.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller.