[MantaReport] Sunday 7-21-19, Zero Mantas at Garden Eel Cove and Three at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 03:40:58 PDT 2019

Sunday 7-21-19, Zero Mantas at Garden Eel Cove and Three at Keauhou Bay.
We got to Keauhou and found all the moorings taken with one being “saved” for another boat.
Not wanting to break rules regulating anchoring within 100 yards of a mooring or live boating without proper crew we went to Garden Eels and got Zero Mantas.
Im told a couple boats at Keauhou completed afternoon dives then switched mooring at sunset to let larger boats just doing the night snorkel tie up.
I think it is ingenious the way several seasoned operators have joined together to maximize the limited number of moorings at Keauhou.
Good luck Monday.
Keller