[MantaReport] Monday 10-28-19, One Manta at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 23:52:34 PDT 2019

Monday 10-28-19, One Manta at Garden Eel Cove.
Saw Gaby in afternoon and night dives. Swell was occasionally  rolling through so we switched to deep circle and Plankton slowly built to a 3.  She started doing large rolls and put a really nice show.
Saw a whitetip on the afternoon dive and a small gray reef on the night dive.
We followed an Ornate octopus that was our hunting.  About 16 boats on first shift and 5 more on later trips.
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone