[MantaReport] Sunday September 29, 2019, Five Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 23:36:10 PDT 2019

Sunday September 29, 2019, Five Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Gaby and Leon OB afternoon dive. Snorks said they saw four but not IDs.
On night dive I saw Gaby, Akari, Mighty Q, Leon and Regan.
Plankton was sort of weak at light circle.
About 14 boats.  I found a Big Blue on afternoon dive but found the owner during surface interval.  Also found a weight pocket w shot pockets in it.  Left at bottom of Deep South mooring.
Didn’t see any monk seals.
Good luck Monday.
Best fishes,
Keller