[MantaReport] Sunday 7-12-20, Fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:12:29 PDT 2020

Sunday 7-12-20, Fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove  On afternoon dive I saw Gaby, Grayer, Lafferty & Nick.
On night dive I saw Grayer, Nick, Regan, Curly, Timbuktu, Blain, Sugar, Leon, Vinny, Lightning, Gaby, Lisa and Akari w big circle hook and wire leader stuck in her pectoral fin.  There was a lot of algae on it so I think it’s been there a while.  Looks like it may fall out soon.
Plankton was a solid 3 everywhere.
Some rain and wind but great underwater. We were only boat!
Good luck Monday.