[MantaReport] Monday 11-16-20, Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:22:59 PST 2020

Monday 11-16-20, Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We had Gaby and Leon.  Plankton was kind of weak. Two boats at circle one on north ball.  The lights were spread out between roving boards trying to find mantas at the lights at circle.  Might of worked better for all concerned if we all try and begin at the circle.
After first group of snorkelers departed we had the manta come and stay at circle.  Gaby for entire dive and Leon about 50%.
Plankton did get better.
Waimanu joined the boards for a spell too.
Good luck Tuesday.