[MantaReport] Monday, 10-19-20, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:25:37 PDT 2020

Monday, 10-19-20, Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We saw Sugar, Leon and very Lady Gray joined us.
3 boats, 2 playing nicely at the mooring near the light circle and one that, rather then using one of the 3 closer mooring, decided to go to the furthest mooring and dissipate the experience thereby making the rest of the snorkelers swim a greater distance.
Now everyone saw mantas but I think it would be nicer if we could work cooperatively.
Best fishes,
Tuesday.