[MantaReport] Friday 10-30-20, Ten Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:44:19 PDT 2020

Friday 10-30-20, Ten Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
We had Amanda, Kenzie, Alexia, Elviki, Bertha, Jana, Queenie, Akari, Ria and Mac feeding at the lights.  Akari has another fishing hook.  This one is on very tip of her left pectoral fin.  I was able to the monofilament off but the hook is really in there.  Mac has a fresh injury on his abdomen, just like the one Kenzie had this summer. 6 boats.  Maybe 30 scuba divers and 40 snorkelers.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller