[MantaReport] Sunday 1-10-21, Twelve Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:35:13 PST 2021

Sunday 1-10-21, Twelve Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We had one manta swimming inverted about 20’ below the surface when we approached the moorings.  Had Gaby & Koie on the afternoon dive.
On night dive we saw Gaby, Koie, Vicky, Bertha, Renata, Q, Leon, Vinny, Ho Ray, Nick, Shea & KaiZed.
Plankton was good. Maybe a 3. Swell still big so we used deep circle.
Mantas were bottom feeding out deep in the sand. Three boats, JDL, BID & AL.
Good luck Monday.