[MantaReport] Friday 3-26-21, Twenty Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:22:55 PST 2021

Friday 3-26-21, Twenty Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On night dive I saw Amanda Koie Cara Gaby Vicky Vallaray Q Psalm Renata Emma Akari Lafferty Ho Jordan Regan Tim Sugar Darth Vinny Blain Leon and Takahashi.
Who’d I miss?
Plankton was really good everywhere.  We had multiple mantas surface feeding during the afternoon dive and surface interval as well as what looked to be a courtship train.  Really awesome experience.
About 20 boats.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller