[MantaReport] Friday 1-28-22, Fourteen Mantas at Keauhou.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:22:19 PST 2022

Friday 1-28-22, Fourteen Mantas at Keauhou.
On afternoon dive a 3 on surface before we tied to mooring.  On afternoon I saw Amanda, Queenie, Chloe, Kapono and Kenzie getting cleaned as well as Russ sporting a hook on her left cephalic fin.  Thanks Also saw group of 5 up on surface but couldn’t ID any.
On night dive I saw Jana, Amanda, Alexia, Big Bertha, Elviki, Vallaray, Manta Ria, Vicky, Queenie, Re-nata, Kenzie, Takahashi and Kapono.
Plankton was good.
I was able to get the leader and most of the hook off of Russ. Was told they had zero mantas at Garden Eels Friday night.