[MantaReport] Sunday 6-5-22, Twenty Three Mantas, 3 monk seals, 9 male white tips at Garden Eel Cove at Makako Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:59:05 PDT 2022

Sunday 6-5-22, Twenty Three Mantas at Garden Eel Cove at Makako Bay
Great evening.  Nine male white tip reef sharks laying in deep sand below south mooring.
Three monks seals playing together on the surface as the sunset.  Twenty three mantas feeding on thick abundant plankton.
I saw Lisa, Gaby, Akari, Re-Nata, Ryan, Gita, Delaney, Cara, Kailey, Koen, FinsUp, Regan, Tim, Grayer, Lafferty, Black Diamond, Doug, Timbuktu, Curly, Vinny, Leon, Alexander and Jordon.  Who’d I miss?
Good luck Monday.