[MantaReport] Sunday 3-3-24, Three Mantas at Makako Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:51:21 PST 2024

Sunday 3-3-24, Three Mantas at Makako Bay.
I saw Koie and Tim on afternoon dive and Koie Tim and Sandy on night dive.
Pretty big swell so we used deep circle.  Plankton was  s l o w  to gather by eventually reach a 3 (0-5). Fourteen boats n 1st trip.
Reliable sources report zero mantas past two nights at Keauhou.
Good luck on Monday.  Be sure to check your mooring and please use adequate scope so as to not compromise the mooring but not so much so as to make other adjacent moorings untenable.