[MantaReport] Friday 5-3-24, Thirty Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove, Makako Bay Hawaii.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat May 4 10:44:09 PDT 2024

Friday 5-3-24, Thirty Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove, Makako Bay Hawaii.
I saw Koie, Bertha, Lisa, Re-Nata, Gaby, Mighty Q, Queenie, Cara, Akari, Chloe, Spatter, Quarantina, Andrea, Alexia, Jolene, Delaney, Jana, Lafferty, Leon, Tim, Sugar Ray, Nick, Jordan, McBoom, Fritz, Grayer, Shea, Sandy, Leon, Vinny, Ho Ray and Regan. Who'd I miss?   Great 4 plankton. About 15 boats on early trip and 4 on late.
I lost a black dive light south of the south outside mooring.  My name and phone # are on it.  Please let me know if you find it.