[MantaReport] Sunday, 11-3-13, Twenty Six Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:23:45 PST 2013

Sunday, 11-3-13, Twenty Six Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove
On the afternoon dive I saw as many as 5 mantas at a time.  Was able to ID
Vallaray, Emma, Melaineh Delany and Eli.
On the night dive I saw 16 females and 10 males.
Females - Vallaray, Emma, Melaineh, Delany, Koie, Lefty, Vicky, Bertha,
Cara, Mango, Renata, Lisa, Margo, Peg, Csilla and Shirley.
Males - Eli, Kai-Zed, Grayer, Ho Ray, Vinny, Bob, Curly, Sugar, Blain and
Ralphs.
Plankton was a strong 3-4.
Boats, were Jack's x 2, Big Isle x 2, Kona Honu, Kamanu, KOA, KDC, Safari
Explorer, Splashers, Wicked Wahine, Lobo del Mar, Neptune Charlie's.
Good luck on Monday.
Keller