[MantaReport] Lost Olympus Stylus Camera & Underwater Housing

Doug & Jackie dandjfry at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 20:57:43 PST 2013

We had a wonderful dive with Jack's Diving Locker on October 21 except that,
in the course of the dive, we lost a silver Olympus Stylus C-750 camera
(Serial # 261004570) housed in an Olympus clear and red underwater housing.
The camera would be a "floater," in that it did not have enough weight to
sink to the bottom.  It is an old camera, not really up to today's
standards, but did contain photos of our manta dive on October 21.  If
anyone has seen or collected the camera, I would very much appreciate you
contacting:

Doug Fry

2539 Augustine Ct.

Tallahassee, FL  32311