[MantaReport] 24 Mantas @ GEC - Thursday, November 7th

Jonathan Davis - Photographer www.PhotoKona.com davis at photokona.com
Fri Nov 8 12:46:07 PST 2013

Aloha!

I counted at least 7 mantas on the afternoon Dive. I was able to ID Lobes, Vallaray, Sugar, Peg and Csilla.

On the night dive we had 24 mantas. plankton was good at a 3. Calm conditions.

15 Females:  Renata, Lisa, Vallaray, Big Bertha, Delaney, Koie, Lefty, Melainah, Sparrow, Mango, Csilla, Emma, Booboo, Margo and Peg.
9 Males: Sugar Ray, Ralph, Lobes, Grayer, Jordan, Alexander, Ho Ray, Bob n' Ray and Kai-Zed.

12 Boats, 35 Divers and about 50 Snorkelers.

Good Luck Tonight!

Jonathan Davis

Jonathan Davis
www.PhotoKona.com