[MantaReport] Friday, 11-8-13, Eighteen Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 04:38:51 PST 2013

Friday, 11-8-13, Eighteen Mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
 On the aftrenoon Dive I saw Csilla Peg, Linda and Koie.
On the night dive Females I saw were: Lefty, Vallaray, Csilla, Peg, Renata,
Melaineh, Boo Boo, Koie, Shirley, Mango, Vicky and Linda.
Males were: Timbuktu, Ottis, Curly, Ralph's, Grayer and Hans.  Timbuktu
seemed excited and was swimming very fast and actively.
Plankton took a while but did reach a 3. Conditions were flat and calm.
 About 40 scuba divers and 90 snorkelers.
There were 14 boats.  Jack's x 2, Big Isle x 2, KOA x 2, Kamanu, Kona Honu,
Neptune Charlie's, Lobo del Mar, Miss Mojo, Splashers, Wicked Wahine and a
yellow and black inflatable that dropped divers late and used blue bottom
lights.  Anyone know who they are?  Please let me know.
Good luck on Saturday.
Keller