[MantaReport] Sunday, 8-3-14, Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:34:48 PDT 2014

Sunday, 8-3-14,  Thirteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove
I saw 4 mantas on the Afternoon dive including Koie and Hayden.
On the night dive I saw Peg Melaineh. Margo. Mango. Cara. Renata Shirley Koie. Kaized. Mike. Grayer. Ralph's. Hayden.
Plankton was KOA circle and most divers stayed.
Boats.  Jack's. Big Isle x 3,  KOA x 2, Kamanu,  Puao Kai,  Splashers, Coral Reef Adventures,  Hang Loose, Scuba Shack,  Neptune, KDC, Wicked Wahine. Sea Hawaii. Aloha Kona. Torpedo Tours.
Did anyone drop a GoPro? I understand one was found.
Good luck Monday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone