[MantaReport] Monday, August 4, 2014, Fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:19:50 PDT 2014

Monday, August 4, 2014, fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 2 mantas on the afternoon dive including Koie.
On the night dive I saw Melaineh. Koie. Shirley. Mango. Vallaray. Mike. Hans. Ralph's. Blain. Jorden. Doug. Scar. Uhane. And KaiZed.
Plankton was an abundant 3.

Twenty boats. Jack's x 2.  Big Isle x 3.  Miss Mojo.  Torpedo Tours. Sunlight on Water. Scuba Shack. Splashers. Wicked Wahine.  KDC KOA. Coral Reef Adventures. Bite Me. Aloha Kona. Hang Loose. Hawaii Oceanic. Kona Blue Sea.  Sea Hawaii.

Good luck Tuesday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone