[MantaReport] mantas at GEC.02dec2014

luke mason octofishboy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 14:18:29 PST 2014

maybe 12 boats -no jacks and big island divers went south25 divers 45 snorkliersplankton was a solid 2 throughout at the deep campfire.we saw 12 mantas feeding in current line on the way in to the bay, but only one manta on the afternoon dive in deep water.
I counted 23 mantas on the night dive;
delaney, vicky, emma, koie, mango, shirley and I'm pretty sure I saw linda, but only got to see that big hook-not her belly
ralph, scar, tim, orion, sugar ray, otis, doug, jordan, timbuktu, blain, capt.mike, alexander, grayer, regan, eli and rusty.
I also think I saw miles briefly, don't know if anyone can confirm, maybe they saw his little one foot tail?
great to have good numbers back, long may it continue, it would also be fine if it is a little less bumpy tonight.
hui hou tonight, luke. kona diving co.