[MantaReport] Sunday, Decrmber 7, 2014, Fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 22:11:38 PST 2014

Sunday, Decrmber 7, 2014, Fourteen Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
Did see any mantas on afternoon dive.  Lots of spinner dolphins though.
On night dive I saw 6 females and 8 males.  Females = Shirley. Emma. Lisa. Koie. Delany. Mango. Males = Ho. Jordan. Ralph's. Ottis. Tim. Alexander. Timbuktu. Independence.
Did I miss any?
We used the deep circle since swell was kinda big.
Plankton was a 3.
boats. Jack's.  Big Isle x 2. Sunlight on Water.  Neptune Charlie's. KDC. Kona Aggressor. Safari Explorer. KOA. Kamanu Elua. Splashers. Coral Reef Adventurers.
Sent from my iPhone