[MantaReport] Monday, 2-3-14, Fifteen mantas @ Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 01:14:02 PST 2014

Monday, 2-3-14, Fifteen mantas @ Garden Eel Cove.
Had Peg, Curly and Melaineh as well as 2 other mantas that I couldn't
see well enough to ID on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw Koie, Vicky, Delany, Shirley, Boo Boo, Mango,
Kailey, Linda, Hayden. Ralph's, Kai-Zed and Eli.
Plankton was pretty thick 3 even with all the swirling sand from the big surf.
About 11 boats, Jack's x 2, Kona Honu, Neptune Charlie's, Kamanu, KOA,
Coral Reef Adventures, Lobo del Mar as well as a few boats that came
tried to tie up and left.
We lost 3 fins so if any turn up in the next few days please let me know.
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller