[MantaReport] Sunday, February 2, 2014, twenty-five manta rays at garden eel cove

david marchand attigny at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 3 12:09:39 PST 2014

Aloha,

We saw a couple of manta rays on our first dive.
Then, we had 25 mantas at the campfire. It started slowly with a few and a lot of flybys and finally a great finale.  patchy plankton.
We were happy to see Bertha and she's still pregnant.
11 Males: Cpt Mike, Sugar, Kai-Zed, Bob N', Ralph's, Curly, Vinny, Eli, TIm, Ho Ray, Independence
14 Females: Melainah, Booboo, Mango, Lefty, Renata, Delaney, Koie, Shirley, Cara, Margo, Peg, Vicky, Bertha, Who Ray.

about 10 boats+ Agressor
20 divers
? snorkelers

Good luck monday