[MantaReport] Customer Feedback

Danny Scott dannydssrl at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 21:43:01 PDT 2014

yeah   I   think  all  the   screaming   makes   those   snorkel  guides   look
very   retarted     and   is   not    professional   every  one   of   my  guests    are   like   "whats   wrong   with  those   people"   all   the   time   and   we   just   laugh   it   off   if   you  are   one   of   those   guides  and   read   this     I   am   happy   you   know   now    what   Myself    and  a lot  of   others   think  of  you

 Below is an email from a recent customer  regarding the manta snorkel that I would like to share with everyone.   Being in the water with the manta rays is a sacred experience and as professionals it is up to us to set a good example for all.  This is just one person’s feedback that I am sharing, but it isn’t the first time we have received this kind of feedback. How many more people go away with a bad taste in their mouth and never say anything at all to us or any operator?  Instead they share it with their friends….

Mahalo,
Virginia
Kona Honu Divers