[MantaReport] Forth of July weekend manta report.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:57:44 PDT 2014

Forth of July weekend manta report.

Keauhou Bay had 12 mantas Friday.  Lefty. Bertha. Koie. Melaineh. Vallaray. Jana. Lee. Amanda. Eli. Johnny. Jordan. Ralph's.
Plankton was a thick 4. There were fewer then 20 boats possibly because it was a holiday though some boats arrived late after watching the fire works in Kailua Bay.

Sunday we had weak level 2 Plankton  and just 3 mantas. Amanda. Ralph's and Jana.  Over 20 boats.

Possibly because there was a rumor of 4 mantas at Garden Eels on Sunday night, there were fewer then 20 boats at Keauhou Bay on Monday night. I saw five mantas at Keauhouon Monday night.  Koie. Amanda. Jana. Orion and a new small female.  The plankton reached a 3.
I was told they had 2 manta fly byes at Garden Eels on Monday night.