[MantaReport] Sunday, July 13, 2014. Twenty Two Manta Rays at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 00:25:52 PDT 2014

Sunday, July 13, 2014. Manta Rays at Garden Eel Cove.
On the afternoon dive we had spinner dolphins with the Manta Rays.
On the night dive Mantas I was able to identify were Melaineh, Ralph's and Peg.  Mango. Lisa. Koie. Lefty. Vicky. Bertha. Shirley. Vallaray. Who. Grayer. Hayden. Sugar. Scar. Timbuktu. Mike. Takahashi.  Eli. Independence.  Hans.
Some super awesome dives guides wre able to snip the line encircling Hans' cephalic fin.   It's pretty mangled. Hopefully he'll recover.
Plankton reached a 3.
Boats: Jack's, Big Isle x 3, Aggressor, Hawaii Oceanic. KDC. Mojo. Sunlight on Water. Kona Honu. Neptune Charlie's. Wicked Wahine. Coral Reef Adventures. Kamanu. Torpedo Tours. Aloha Kona.  Pono Aluminum Power Cat. Splashers.  Bite Me.
Good luck Monday.
Keller

P.S.
Always use a buoyant line when toying off boat to boat.  It'll help keep the mantas safe.

Sent from my iPhone