[MantaReport] Lost Weight Pocket

Jack's Diving Locker dive at jacksdivinglocker.com
Sat May 3 13:35:44 PDT 2014

Aloha,
A customer lost her weight pocket and we think it might have fell out
during the Manta Dive on April 23rd. Please contact Jack's Diving Locker
if you have found this weight pocket. (picture attached)
Mahalo,
Jack's Diving Locker Crew

Jack's Diving Locker
"Our Friendly People Make the Difference"

75-5813 Alii Drive
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740
808-329-7585
800-345-4807