[MantaReport] 45 Mantas @ GEC - Thursday, October 9th

Jonathan Davis - Photographer www.PhotoKona.com davis at photokona.com
Fri Oct 10 12:12:23 PDT 2014

Aloha!

Mantas were everywhere on the afternoon dive, I counted at least 11 individuals. Was able to ID Lisa, grayer and Eli.

On the night dive I counted 45 manta feeding on moderate plankton (level 3 plankton).

Females:  Koie, Who Ray, Margo, Rebekah, Lefty, Melainah, Renata, Miki, Csilla, Emma, Lisa, Cara, Ryan, Shirley, Delany, Big Bertha, Vallaray, Vicky and Linda.

Males: Otis, Kai-Zed, Hans, Lobes, Rusty, Lightning, Ralph, Jordan, Sugar, Cousteau, Grayer, Blain, Timbuktu, Keniki, Kawika, Maxiumus, Hook, Jay, Tanqueray, Vinny, Orion, Eli, Ho Ray, Miles, Nick and Curly.

Just one manta shy of the record 46!

Good luck tonight!

Jonathan

Jonathan Davis