[MantaReport] Monday, September 8, 2014, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:46:14 PDT 2014

Monday, September 8, 2014, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw Jana on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw Eli Koie Lefty Amanda Jana and Lee.  There were probably more
Plankton was weak and dispersed. Mantas also dispersed for much of the dive.
Nineteen Boats. Jack's x 2. Big Isle x 2. Kamanu. KHD. KOA. KDC. Hula Kai.  Hoku Hale. Neptune. SOW. Pueo Kai.  Aloha Kona. Splashers. Bite Me. Breeze Hawaii. Hang Loose. Makai. Three kayaks and the we're displaying lights.
There are chains to tie to NW of the pinnacle in case anyone wants to avoid dropping an anchor.

I'm not sure what the DLNR rules say regarding "saving" a mooring.