[MantaReport] Sunday, September 14, 2014, One Manta at Garden Eel Cove, Two at Keauhou Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 23:32:48 PDT 2014

Sunday, September 14, 2014, One Manta at Garden Eel Cove, Two at Keauhou Bay.
We went to Garden Eel hoping for better conditions.  Had no mantas on the afternoon dive but lots of spinner dolphins.
On the night dive we had Koie show up early.  It took a long time for plankton to gather and she made occasional passes until she finally stayed much later in the dive.
Plankton reached a 2.
Boats. Jack's. Kona Honu. Kamanu. KOA. Aloha Kona and Big Isle up at Hoovers.
I'm told there were 2 mantas at Keauhou.
Good luck Monday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone