[MantaReport] Record Number of 46 Mantas on Sunday, September 21, 2014

Manta Rays Hawaii mantarayshawaii at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 18:49:51 PDT 2014

Aloha, it took a few days to confirm this number, but we want to report
that last Saturday's record night of 45 Mantas, was superseded within 24
hours.

Sunday night, September 21, 2014 we had *46* individual manta rays at Manta
Heaven, as well as *5 *Mantas at Manta Village.

This is an unprecedented number of mantas feeding during the Manta Dive and
Snorkel Experience of *51 Manta Rays*!!!!!!

We decided to come up with cool artwork to present the manta names:

​

If you would like to see weekly updates, like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manta-Ray-Advocates-Hawaii/225059507634998>.

​

With Aloha
Martina Wing & Team