[MantaReport] Wednesday 4-8-15, Five Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 00:25:08 PDT 2015

Wednesday 4-8-15, Five Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
On afternoon dive I saw Mango getting cleaned and Jana just cruising. One other manta was silhouetted cruising on the surface
On the night dive I saw 3 females. Jana. Amanda. Mango and One male,  Nick. Did I miss any?
Plankton seemed like a 3 and equally dispersed surface and bottom.
Rough surface conditions.  Crazy shifting wind.  One boat wrapped its anchor line and had to cut it.
Twenty Two Boats.
Jacks x 2 Big Isle x 3. Kona Ocean Adventures.  Neptune Charlies.  Sunlight on Water. Kamanu. Hoku Hele. Hula Kai. Kona Ocean Adventures. Wicked Wahine. Coral Reef Adventurers. Nature School. Hawaii Island Ocean Tour (formerly known as "aluminum power cat"). Kona Aggressor. Miss Mojo. Makai .
Spirit of Kona. Hang Loose. Kini Kini. And 4 kayaks.  Did I miss any?
Good luck Thursday.
Keller