[MantaReport] Thursday. 4-9-15, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 04:35:53 PDT 2015

Thursday 4-9-15, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

On afternoon dive I saw Kailey Amanda and Orion cruising.

On the night dive I saw 3 females. Jana. Amanda. Kailey and three males,  Nick Orion and Jordan Did I miss any?

Plankton seemed like a 3 but stayed near the bottom.

Twenty Five Boats.
Jacks x 2 Big Isle x 3.  Neptune Charlies.  Sunlight on Water. Hoku Hele. Hula Kai. Kona Ocean Adventures. Wicked Wahine. Coral Reef Adventurers. Sea Hawaii. Splashers. Spirit of Kona. Kini Kini. Noa Noa. My Kona Adventures. Breeze. KDC. Safari Explorer w 3 or 4 inflatables  Kona Naiia. Aloha Kona.  Did I miss any?

I put a small white foam ball on one of the aggressor chain near the pinnacle to make it easier to find if anyone would like to use it rather then dropping anchor.

Good luck Friday.
Keller