[MantaReport] Friday 4-10-15, Four Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:10:52 PDT 2015

Friday 4-10-15, Four Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

On afternoon dive I saw Lefty Amanda and Nick.

On the night dive I saw 2 females. Lefty and Amanda. Two males Nick and Hans. Did I miss any?

Plankton seemed like a 1.  Mantas dispersed.

Sixteen Boats.
Jacks x 2 Neptune Charlies.  Sunlight on Water. Hoku Hele. Hula Kai. Kona Ocean Adventures. Wicked Wahine. Coral Reef Adventurers. Pueo Kai. hang Loose. Makai  My Kona Adventures. Aloha Kona.  Hawaii Island Ocean Tour. Did I miss any?

Good luck Saturday.
Keller