[MantaReport] Monday 4-20- 15, Three Mantas at Keauhou Bay

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 00:33:02 PDT 2015

Monday, 4-20- 15, Three Mantas at Keauhou Bay
On the night dive I saw 3 females. Lefty Mango and Linda. Did I miss any?

Plankton seemed like a solid 4+ towards the end of the dive.
Three bottlenose dolphins swam through towards the end of our dive.
Pretty excellent.

Seveteen Boats.
Jacks x 2. Big Isle x 2. Neptune Charlies. Kona Honu.  Hoku Hele. Hula Kai. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Nature School. Hang Loose. Miss Mojo. Breeze. Kamanu. Kini Kini. Spirit of Kona.
Did I miss any?
Keller