[MantaReport] Sunday, 4-27-15 Ten Mantas at Keauhou Bay b

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:21:38 PDT 2015

Sunday, 4-27-15 Ten Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
On afternoon dive we saw Jordan.
On the night dive I saw 7 females. Lefty Mango. Koie. Jana. Amanda. Kailey and Lee. I also saw three males.  Jordan. Orion and Nick.
Did I miss any?
Plankton seemed like a solid 4.
Nineteen  Boats.
Jacks.  Ocean Spirit.  Kamanu. Big Isle x 2. Kona Ocean Adventures. Neptune Charlies. Kona Honu. Sunlight on Water. Hoku Hele. Hula Kai. Aloha Kona. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Nature School. Hang Loose. Breeze.  Red and White boat.
Did I miss any?
Looked like EMS was at Keauhou Bay at end of the dive.  Hope everything's ok.
Good luck Monday.
Keller.