[MantaReport] Friday December 11, 2015. Twenty Manta Rays at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:37:28 PST 2015

Friday December 11, 2015. Twenty Manta Rays at Garden Eel Cove.
On the afternoon dive I saw Tim
On the night dive we had six females, Mango.  Koie. Vickey. Linda. Jana and I think Akari. Fourteen males, Orion Tim Eli. Sugar. Timbuktu. Jay. Scar. Blain. Regan. Tanquaray. Ralph's Keniki and two or three others I'll need to look at the video before I can definitely ID
Plankton reached a 3 at the shallow light circle.
Fourteen Boats. Jack's x 2 Big Isle x 3. KOA. Hang Loose. Kamanu. Kona Honu. Splashers. Neptune Charlies. Coral Reef Adventures,  Kona Naiia. Ocean Encounters.
Good luck Saturday.
Keller