[MantaReport] Manta Ray Tour Guides and Operators

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:42:28 PST 2015

Manta Ray Tour Guides and Operators are invited to a Brown Bag Lunch meeting at the Hawaii Big Game Fishing Club on February 10,  2014 from 11:30 to 1:30.
It'll be an opportunity to have a causal meeting of the members of manta tour community to talk story about the manta ray tour experience.
Please feel free to stop by and share your thoughts and concerns.
My cell is 808-895-1791 call, text or email me if you have questions or comments.
Hope to see you all next Tuesday.
Sincerely,
Keller Laros
Founder