[MantaReport] Sunday. 1-11-15. Five Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:26:43 PST 2015

Sunday. 1-11-15. Five Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
We had mantas feeding on the surface when we arrived at the dive site for the afternoon dive.
On the night dove I saw 3 males and 2 females.
Males =  Tim. Grayer Eli.
Females = Koie Mango
Koie had the biggest, nastiest hook/lure I've ever seen on a manta.
Thanks to a group effort it was successfully removed.

Plankton was a 3. We used deep circle as the surf was large.
13 boats. Jack's. Big Isle x 3. Neptune Charlie's. Kona Aggressor.   Coral Reef Adventures. Kamanu.  Kona Honu Divers. Splashers. Wicked Wahine. Sunlight on Water.  Kona Ocean Adventures.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Monday
Keller

Sent from my iPhone