[MantaReport] Monday 1-12-15, Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:09:47 PST 2015

Monday 1-12-15, Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 2 Males =   Tim. Eli & 0 Females.
Plankton was a 2. We used shallow circle as the surf was medium
16. boats. Jack's x 2  Big Isle x 3 Neptune Charlie's. Kona Dive Company.  Coral Reef Adventures. Kamanu.  Aloha Kona. Kona Honu Divers. Wicked Wahine. Sunlight on Water. Nature School. Hang Loose. Bite Me.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Tuesday.

Who were the guides that took the lure and hooks off Koie on Sunday?  I know one was Chuck Mowry and I think Flipper was involved. I made a weak effort.  Who else helped?
Please let me know.
Thanks
Keller

Sent from my iPhone