[MantaReport] Update for Monday 1-19-15,

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 10:40:56 PST 2015

Update.  I missed two boats Kona Aggressor and Hawaii Oceanic. So it was 25 boats.
Also it's been reported that Lefty was there on the night dive.  On the afternoon I thought I saw Jordan but didn't add him because I didn't see him at night.  So there were 7 or 8 total mantas.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone