[MantaReport] Monday 1-19-15, Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:45:29 PST 2015

Monday 1-19-15. Six Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw 3 males and  3 females.
Males =   Tim. Blain. Vinny. Eli.
3 Females = Mango. Kailey. Peg. There may have been more as many snorks congregated inside of north mooring where Sunlight had anchored. Did I miss any?
Plankton was a 2. We used deep circle as the surf was still large
23 boats. Jack's x 2  Big Isle x 3. Neptune Charlie's. Kona Dive Company.  Coral Reef Adventures. Kamanu.  Kona Honu Divers. Splashers.  Wicked Wahine. Sunlight on Water. Kohanaiki. Kokio. Nature School. Hang Loose. Kona Ocean Adventures x 2. Safari Explorer w 2 inflatables. Bite Me.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Tuesday.
Keller

Sent from my iPhone