[MantaReport] Friday July 3, 2015, Eleven Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:42:09 PDT 2015

Friday July 3, 2015, Eleven Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
Six mantas on the afternoon dive.
Lefty's sporting 2 awful cuts on the rear of her pectoral fin,
On the night dive I saw 10 females, Amanda, Jana, Mango, Lee, Lefty, Koie, Vicky, Melaineh, Vallaray and Linda.  1male, Eli. There may well have been more as boats were spread all over. Please let me know if you saw others.
Plankton reached a 3.
Twenty Seven Boats. Jack's x 2. KOA x 2, Big Isle x 3. Kona Honu.  Kamanu, SOW,  Neptn Charlies. Coral Sea Adventures, Wicked Wahine, Kona Naiia, Splashers, Hula Kai, Hokuhele, Hang Loose. Kini Kini. Spirit of Kona. Aloha Kona. Kona Style. Hawaii Island n Ocean Tours. Liquid Hi. Ocean Encounters. Pueo Kai. a small double Hull raft. 3 kayaks.
Thanks
Keller