[MantaReport] Sunday July 5, 2015, 11?Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 00:10:05 PDT 2015

Sunday  July 5, 2015, 11?Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw Lee and Kenzie on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw 8 females, Amanda, Jana, Mango, Lee, Lefty, Vallaray, Jordan. Melaineh. and two ales Orion and Eli.  There may well have been more as boats were spread all over. Please let me know if you saw others.
Plankton reached a 3.
Twenty Two Boats.
Jack's x 2. KOA. Kamanu x 2. Kona Aggressor. Honu Sport. Pueo Kai. . Big Isle x 3. Kona Honu.  SOW,  Coral Sea Adventures, Wicked Wahine, Kona Naiia, Splashers, Breeze, Hula Kai, Hokuhele, Hang Loose. Hawaii Island and Ocean Tours. Ocean Encounters
Thanks
Keller