[MantaReport] Monday, July 6, 2015, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 00:17:27 PDT 2015

Monday, July 6,  2015, Six Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw Lefty, Amanda and Kenzie on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw 5 females, Amanda, Jana, Koie Lefty, Vallaray, There may well have been more as boats were spread all over. Please let me know if you saw others.
Plankton reached a 2.
Twenty Eight Boats.
Jack's x 2. KOA. Kamanu. Kona Style. Kini Kini. Liquid Hi. Miss Mojo. Scuba Shack. Pueo Kai. . Big Isle x 3. Kona Honu.  SOW,  Coral Sea Adventures, Wicked Wahine, Kona Naiia, Splashers, Breeze, Hula Kai, Hokuhele, Hang Loose. Hawaii Island and Ocean Tours. Ocean Encounters. Nature School. Makai.
From the mooring we were on it looked like some boats were pretty far north as anchored or were live boating in the Keauhou channel.
Be careful.
Keller