[MantaReport] Friday June 12, 2015, Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 00:17:07 PDT 2015

Friday June 12,  2015, Nine Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
On the night dive I saw 3 female.  Koie. Vicky. Conae.
I saw 5 males. Orion. Eli. Tim. Jordan. Nick.
Also one baby I didn't readily recognize.  I'll have to check the video. B
Please let me know if I missed any.
Plankton eventually reached at 3 at light circle.
Nineteen Boats. Jack's x 2. Kamanu. Aloha Kona Big Isle x 3. KHD. KOA x 2. Miss Mojo. KDC. Coral Reef Adventures. Pueo Kai. Neptune. Ocean Encounters. Splashers. SOW. Wicked Wahine.
Did I miss any?
Good luck Saturday.
Keller.