[MantaReport] Sunday, June 14, 2015. Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove, Makako Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:29:00 PDT 2015

Sunday, June 14, 2015. Two Mantas at Garden Eel Cove, Makako Bay.
When we tied up for the afternoon dive we had a manta feeding in a current line. Never saw the manta during a the afternoon dive but it was still feeding when we surfaced and continued to do so throughout the surface interval.
On the night dive we had Lefty and Ralph's throughout the night dive.  Plankton reached a 3 at the circle and the estimated 40 scuba divers and snorkelers had a great show.
Only boats. Jack's. Big Isle x 3.  Neptune. Aggressor. Wicked Wahine. Splashers.  Everything went swimmingly.
Good luck Monday.
Keller