[MantaReport] Sunday, June 28, 2015, Five Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:46:44 PDT 2015

Sunday, June 28, 2015, Five Mantas at Garden Eel Cove.
I saw Vallaray, Vicky and Amanda on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw 4 females, Amanda, Jana, Vallaray and Vicky, and 1males, Orion.  There may well have been more as boats were spread all over. Please let me know if you saw others.
Plankton reached a 4 at our light circle below our boat and sort of between the 3 moorings.
Twenty boats.  Jack's x 2. KOA x 2, Kamanu, KDC, SOW,  Neptn Charlies. Coral Sea Adventures, Wicked Wahine, Miss Mojo, Pacific Rim, Kona Naiia, Splashers, Liquid Hi, Breeze, Hula Kai, Hokuhele, Hang Loose, the little white power cat w the bright head lights. Anyone know their name?
I'm told BID and KHD went north. Any manta?
I'm still trying to find the special silver light lost last week at Keauhou. It's a prototype that Csilla Ari of University of South Florida was using. It has a blue light spectrum that combines w a special lens she has.  If any one finds it we'd love to get it back.  Please let me know if you come across it.
Thanks
Keller