[MantaReport] Monday, June 29, 2015, Five Mantas at Keauhou Bay.

Keller Laros kellerlaros at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:22:40 PDT 2015

Monday, June 29,  2015, Five Mantas at Keauhou Bay.
I saw Jana on the afternoon dive.
On the night dive I saw 4 females, Amanda, Jana, Mango, Lee and 1males, Orion.  There may well have been more as boats were spread all over. Please let me know if you saw others.
Plankton reached a 3.
Twenty Four Boats. Jack's x 2. KOA x 2, Big Isle x 2. Kona Honu.  Kamanu, SOW,  Neptn Charlies. Coral Sea Adventures, Wicked Wahine, Miss Mojo, Kona Naiia, Splashers, Breeze, Hula Kai, Hokuhele, Hang Loose. Kini Kini. Spirit of Kona. Aloha Kona. Nature School and an orange inflatable marked USCG.
Thanks
Keller

Sent from my iPhone